Floor Plan: Operation Hours:
Office Hours – Monday – Friday 10am – 3pm
Event Hours – 8am – Midnight
Open for events Monday – Saturday
Some Sunday dates are open for rental – please call for more information on availability.
We are available to show the building, if needed, after normal business hours call 321-383-0254
North Hall (170 people) – $75.oo per hour plus tax
South Hall (75 people) – $55.oo per hour plus tax
Complete Hall (245 people) – $100.00 per hour plus tax
All rentals over six (6) hours will receive a 10% discount on hall rental only
Kitchen – $50.00 per event plus tax
Wet Bar – $25.oo per event plus tax
Projector – $25.00 per event plus tax
Five (5) steam table racks, five (5) steamer trays, ten (10) sternos – $20.00 per event plus tax
Table and chair setup OR take down $25.00, OR both set up and take down $50.00
Room Clean up after event for one hall $75.00. For both halls $100.00
*** Set-up and clean up times must be included in your rental time. Please plan accordingly.***
The North Hall includes access to the kitchen area, (kitchen extra charge) and seats up to 130 people.
The South Hall seats up to 70 people. This does NOT include access to the kitchen area
The Entire Hall includes access to the kitchen area, (kitchen extra charge) and seats up to 200 people
*Total is 245 people*
- Alcohol is allowed in the building only. No alcohol in the parking lots per Titusville Police Department
- Smoking is allowed outside the building ONLY. Ashtrays are provided. Please use them. No smoking inside the building per Titusville Fire Marshall
- We provide use of banquet tables and chairs. We have four 6 foot and twenty 8 rectangle tables
- Ladders are available for your use. (See attendant) Do NOT stand on tables or chairs.
- You will need to bring your own decorations, linens, food, drinks, entertainment, etc. We do have a list of Caterers, D.J.s, Photographers, Notaries and Wedding Planners
- Decorations may be hung from ceiling, however the center WILL NOT be held responsible for any injuries from decorating, removal of decorations or cleaning
- Decorations may be placed on walls using push pins only, NO TAPE. Push pins are available upon request
- Young children must be supervised at all times while in the building. Do not allow children to play in the parking lot due to extreme dangers of Hopkins Ave., Knox McRae and the railroad tracks
*We require a $100.00 deposit in advance. Cash or check only, to hold the date (to accompany assigned contracts). The balance is due 15 days prior to the event. If cancelled, we must be notified in writing 15 days prior to the event or you forfeit your deposit.*
We require $200.00 cash damage/clean up deposit. It will be refunded upon the post event walk through if there is no damage/missing items and hall is cleaned as stated in agreement.