Brevard County has a long and diverse history. Titusville is a vital part of the county and is the gateway community for the past and the future. The Titusville Civic Center has been the "Place to Gather" since the early days of the Space Program. If you are interested in renting our space see the information below.
North Hall - $100.00 per hour plus tax
Grand Hall - $200.00 per hour plus tax
Grand Hall for a 24 hour block - $1500 plus tax
Attendant - $12 per hour. An attendant is required for all events.
Table and chair set up and take down - $100.00
There is an afterhours charge of an additional $25 per hour. ( after 10 pm)
*The Titusville Civic Center may require an officer for any event it deems necessary.
CRAFTER and ALL DAY VENDOR EVENTS
$1500 per day flat rate (Friday or Saturday only) This price does not include tax.
- Host - $20 per hour (Special Events After Hours)
- MC - $50 per hour
- Chaplain - $150 per service
- Security/Safety - $30 per hour
- DJ - $200 per hour
The North Hall includes access to the kitchen area, and seats up to 130 people
The South Hall seats up to 70 people. This does NOT include access to the kitchen area.
The Great Hall includes access to the kitchen area, and seats up to 200 people.
* All prices are subject to change
* All prices do not include taxes or other applicable fees. These will be assessed at your booking appointment.
* There is a $100.00 nonrefundable reservation fee and a $200.00 refundable cleaning, damage or extra hours fee. This amount will be refunded after inspection by TCC staff.
The Great Hall can comfortably host up to 200 guests. Our space also offers a small kitchen, two comfortable changing rooms, restrooms, tables and chairs.
If you are in need of ministerial services the Civic Center has an onsite minister to officiate your ceremony. (This service is available upon request and will be granted according to the ministers schedule.)
Book our space by the hour or for a 24 hour block at a special price.